Get a professional review of your existing website, covering 4 key areas. You’ll be evaluated on your current status, and offered suggestions for improvements.
Our website analysis is performed by a living, breathing, professional web consultant. Unlike many site audits, which are completely automated and simply supply you with numbers and charts that are out-of-context, our website analysis is prepared by an experienced web consultant who can make subjective judgments. You won’t receive meaningless data; instead you’ll have actionable insights.
You’ll receive a printable PDF report of your results. And you have the option for a free telephone review of your report with a web consultant.
The website analysis covers these 4 areas of interest:
- Template: Does my website represent my company in the most positive way? Does it meet current design standards and is it appropriate for my industry?
- Navigation: Is it easy for customers to find things? Is my information organized in a logical manner?
- Writing: Is the information well-written and readable? Does it have the appropriate tone for my target audience? Are there any spelling or grammatical errors?
- Speed Testing: Does my website load quickly enough? Are there ways to improve the speed?
- Code: Is my HTML code well written? Are there ways to improve it?
- Security: Do I have appropriate security and anti-spam tools?
- WordPress: If I am using WordPress, are my plugins updated and secure?
- URLs: Am I using the best practices in my URLs?
- Search: Is my site friendly for search engines?
- Opportunities: Review of my blog, email marketing and other options.
- Social: Have I properly setup my social channels?
- Mobile: Is my website mobile-friendly?
- E-commerce: Best practices for online stores
- Usability: Are there any impediments for users? Are webforms easy to complete? Are other widgets and tools easy to use?
- Internal Search: If there is a search widget on my site, is it a good one?
- Site Maps: Do I have site maps, both for human usage and search indexing?
- Broken link checker: No 404 errors
Website Analysis is intended for small business websites with fewer than 20 pages.