Your business needs a website, and we can help. Whether you are a solo business owner, part of a team, an entrepreneur, just starting or well-established, your new website from Net Elevation is something that you will be proud of.
And it probably costs less than you think. Request a quote, and then you will be contacted by a web consultant who will ask questions about your company and conduct a brainstorming session over the phone. We will use the information gathered in this call to prepare a written quote.
Your new website will focus on communicating your key messages, attracting the right type of customer and giving your company a professional shine. Our designs are friendly, appealing, simple and designed to sell. This rarely involves anything that beeps, swooshes or flashes. In our experience, the most effective websites are those that have a friendly, neighborly yet professional tone.
Your Net Elevation website will include:
- Custom design, based on your ideas and feedback
- As many pages as you need
- Your written text, beautifully formatted
- Your provided photos, or our selections from stock collections
- A photo slider or other strong visual
- A custom WordPress panel to make your own updates, if you wish
- Mobile friendly and search friendly
- The latest design techniques and technology
- Contact forms, logins, applications, etc.
- Optional blog or news update section
- Social media integration
- Any special features that you require
- Options for ongoing support and updates
Your new website is custom designed specifically for your business, with thought and care put into every decision. Each font, color scheme, button or photo is carefully chosen with your target audience in mind.
If you have found inspiration or ideas from other websites- such as your competitors – that would be helpful to share.
You may host your new website with Net Elevation, or with the hosting provider of your choice (Linux/Apache based, please).
To get started, please Request a Quote or a Free Phone Consultation. Thank you for considering Net Elevation!